Help the members of UIC Motorsports pursue excellence by donating an item to check it off our list.
- Vertical Mill – To be used for in house fabrication of custom parts, increasing understanding of the engineering and production process.
- Waterjet – To be used for in house fabrication of custom parts, increasing understanding of the engineering and production process.
- 3D Printer – To create unique prototype parts and teach members about translating digital designs into physical objects.
- Digitizing Arm – To create a better understanding of metrology, reverse engineering, and GD&T.
Tool Shop LatheThank You UIC MIE Machine Shop!!!
- Speedglas Welding Helmets – To upgrade our welding safety equipment to increase utilization and member knowledge in metallurgy and component manufacture.
- Machining Time
- Dial or Digital Calipers
- Composite Materials
- Aluminum Stock
- Driving lessons
- Office Furniture (stackable chairs, 3’x5′ or 3’x8′ meeting table, desks)
- Shop Towels
- Paper Towels
- Go Pros
Do you have another way to support us? We would love to hear from you; feel free to reach out to any of the officers! Any and all contributions are sincerely appreciated. We are a non-profit organization operating on UIC campus, making your support tax deductible!